Neighbourhood inequality, relative deprivation and self-perceived health status [electronic resource] / by Feng Hou and John Myles.
- ISBN: 0662378024 (print)
- Physical Description: 1 electronic text (31 p.) : digital file.
- Publisher: [Ottawa, Ont.] : Analytical Studies Branch, Statistics Canada, 2004
|General Note:|| Issued also in French under title: Inégalités au niveau des quartiers, privation relative et état de santé autoévalué.
Issued as part of the Canadian Electronic Library, Documents collection, Canadian health research collection, and Canadian public policy collection.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
Access restricted to users with a valid Laurentian University ID ; Canadian Research Knowledge Network ; ebrary, Inc.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also available in PDF format for downloading: http://celarc.ca/cppc/201/201274.pdf
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Health > Social aspects > Canada.
Neighborhood > Canada.
Income distribution > Canada.
Medical economics > Canada.
Search for related items by series
- Research paper series / Analytical Studies Branch ; no. 228
- Research paper series (Statistics Canada. Analytical Studies Branch) ; no. 228.
- Canadian Electronic Library. Documents collection.
- Canadian Electronic Library. Canadian public policy collection.
- Canadian Electronic Library. Canadian health research collection.