The ebb and flow of comparative advantage [electronic resource] : trade and the industrial specialization of Canadian manufacturing regions, 1974 to 1999 / by W. Mark Brown.
- Physical Description: 1 electronic text (32 p.) : ill., digital file.
- Publisher: Ottawa, Ont. : Statistics Canada, c2007
|General Note:|| "June 2007"--T.p. verso.
Issued as part of the Canadian Electronic Library, Documents collection, and Canadian public policy collection.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 30-32).
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
Access restricted to users with a valid Laurentian University ID ; Canadian Research Knowledge Network ; ebrary, Inc.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also available in PDF format for downloading: http://celarc.ca/cppc/207/207257.pdf
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
|Issuing Body Note:|| Issued by: Micro-Economic Analysis Division.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Manufacturing industries > Canada > Regional disparities > Econometric models.
Comparative advantage (International trade)
Free trade > Canada.
Search for related items by series
- Research paper
- Economic analysis (EA) research paper series, 1703-0404 ; no. 044
- Research paper (Statistics Canada)
- Economic analysis research paper series ; no. 044.
- Canadian Electronic Library. Documents collection.
- Canadian Electronic Library. Canadian public policy collection.